Sunday, November 20, 2005

My Weekend

Well my weekend was great. I went to the shooting range. I went fishing and the girl from chukie cheese accompanied me on all of it. We went out to eat at picadillys. It was the first all around meal all day. I called and checked on my nephew who is doing better and in KY now. I also went to the IMAX thingy which was cool. I am supposed to go to Ft.Polk La to welcome some air force guys home from Iraq. My weekend is going great! I hope things keep going well..


Check ya laters

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Sarah said...

sounds like you had a great weekend so far!!! Never know what'll happen with the girl from CC!!! Good luck!!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Miss Sarah said...

Just saw your note. I took all the pics. :)

11:10 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

Hi! Finally had access to the net and am trying to catch up. Looks like your nephew is improving and thats wonderful news! I am still praying for him. LOL@ the pickles story. Britt has a yorkie too.

You have been busy I see! Y'know, my parents(who are 74 and 78) love Chuck E Cheese pizza. Go figure.

Glad your weekend was good. We are in the middle of the move from hell. What a nightmare....

Shane is doing well. He is allowed to walk on his leg and while he is still very sore all over, he is progressing. Still has some nasty looking boo-boos, but he is alive! The drunk has no auto insur. So there is no way for him to get wages compensated etc. I have to admit, I keep thinking about that accident etc and I don't think I will ever get those images out of my head. It could have been so much worse. How is your sister and her husband handling their son's accident?

ps: we love love love starbucks! ;)

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home