Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thanks for the dvds



I would like to give thanks to a special friend that i have.......


I have known her for quite some time and i would like to tell her thanks and south park is awesome!!!

She is cute, loving, and she accepts phone calls from not(not collect) at all hours of the night along with some other bloggers... Sara is someone whom i have known for a long time. We have been through alot and she is a awesome mom like Holli(Faithsworld) and Mama(four kids is awesome)
Jesus girl...that note that you sent me about having a crush on me in high school shocked me, and i loved the kids notes to me and the guys..
Our pilot pasted on board with us...




write ya later guys im flying out...

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Yay!!! A cute girl with a crush who sends you happy notes.. Your Nana will be so happy!!

3:14 AM  
Blogger Mama said...

Awww Thanks for the compliment! ummm but I have 5...LOL! Unless you meant your friend has 4...

She sounds very sweet and her kids are gorgeous!

ANd ditto what Holli said about your granmother! ;)

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home