Friday, September 16, 2005

...

Jeez


I am just drained... a innocent kid died this week, it was my luck that noone answered when i called home, i have a girl who likes me and i dont know what to do, and a innocent kid died this week due to me defending my buddies. The guys that i trust with my life as they trust me with theirs. I sit here and i fly and fly and fly and ride in a humv every now and then, and then i happy when i do my job.. i save my ass and someone elses ass in america from being the next target, but with every scream and shout for a job well done, some insurgent asshole has a family that may not be all assholes! Aghhh The art of War... Here i am... skinny guy from cali(but cut with it) behind a .50 cal on a daily basis...its like someone these insurgents are throws grapes at me and hitting me in the head, and im throwing fucking watermelons and hitting them! I decided today that i was gonna just read everyones blog...jesus you have a lady who has been in her house for 10 years and its for sell...you have HOLLI(which would prolly make a awesome wife to some guy) who is being mom and dad, and you have MOM who has 5 kids...what a task that is(no matter how old they are) and you have kelli belli and casey and issaquarot who has a wife that stretches him so thin that eventually hes gonna break or have a mental breakdown....I am sitting here venting when you guys are actually fighting a war...its a war to survive..survial of the fittest...Then you have Haley...who is like so awesome...she would be like a girlfriend/bestfriend lover, professional game seer buddy.. I guess i shouldnt vent...i only have a few problems compared to single mothers, mother of 5 kids, a woman who has just quit smoking, and a single chic who likes drinks and sexy guys, but she ate alone today for breakfast and a guy who loves his wife unconditionally and he prolly knows the ambulance guys and gals by name. Ya know...shit could be alot worse...i could have seen more kids die... HOLLi could have 5 kids and bea single parent...Haley could be in a fucked up relationship and very unhappy....Kelli could have some crazy shit going on...Issaqurot could be a widow....MOM could have 10 kids...wow...even in iraq i find a way to take things for granted!! Jesus.. we have people who are in louisiana and texas(mainly) who dont have shit, and here i am in iraq with half way decent food, and a squad of guys who makes sure that we come back to our FOB everyday..Gosh the rationale in that is..well..it is what it is. I had someone email me and ask if i thought that Katrinas disaster was race related...Well i think that we as people have to remember that we actually dont run shit.... i mean we may be on top of the world now, but i think that we as a people needed to understand that we arent immune to shit! Just because there is disease and famine and HIV in africa doesnt mean that it cant happen in the USA. Hell if it was race realated and maybe it was, or maybe it was because we had a ignorant dipshit at the top of fema who was just collecting a check that you, i, MOM,Holli and Casey paid for not knowing that this dumbfuck didnt know his ass from a hole in the wall. Wow i dont even know if anyone is even gonna read this... I am just venting and i dont know if there is ever gonna be a end...I am jumping from subject to subject...wow HOLLI the english lady probably has her red pen out now giving me F's..sorry Damn.. I am here in iraq...Faith is happy...MOM's son has a cool motocycle, and on the other side of the world, people are dying for the craziest of reasons...40 virgins(not saying that it is true) aint worth your life... i mean hell...i havent had sex in almost a year, and i dont play with myself(sorry if it is too much info), and im not willing to blow myself up or bring a grape to a fruit fight with the mindset that 40 virgins are waiting on me :/ I mean lets say that 40 virgins is a true thing...hell once i got past two, i would be no more damn good! HA! I made my ownself laugh... Well I am not gonna keep you guys any longer... I am gonna grab some grub watch some dvds and get rdy to fly out. I am sure 20 o 30 people will die senselessly...As long as im not one of them im ok... I cant deal with 40 virgins..HA! i made myself laugh again..maybe im corny..heh
Ya know for a bunch of people that i havent met(holli, faith, nathan, haley, mom, kelli belli) you guys rock!!!!

laters!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

pk- I love this depth.

(I love it when I make myself laugh too!)

Be safe!

d

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just take care of YOU and get home safely!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

Right back atcha baby! You rock too. Don't be so hard on yourself. Yeah, we're all fighting a battle..but our lives aren't at stake like yours. Keep your chin up man, and don't worry about all of us. Luckily we blog and have our little blog family, haha.. (now that was a little corny.) Mama has lots of kids in blog land..haha.

Try to stay positive and there aren't a lot of people that could do what you're doing. And we all respect that..single mom,mother of 5, recent non smoker, lil lady movin' and of course, crazy party chicky who ate breakfast alone. We all got your back.

We care about ya and I think I can speak for everybody when I say.. we think it's great that you care for us.

Haley

8:22 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Thanks for visiting my blog -- I like your post and I'll be back to read more. You said you needed a pen pal? You've got one in CO -- take care and keep your head up...

9:31 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

I have so much respect for you and everyone over there! Ditto what Haley said! You have lots of us behind you...Vent all you want, we *are* one family.

Glad there is a girl back here for you, makes life much better in someways doesn't it?

You becareful!

ps...please don't say I have 10 kids! I am crazy enuff w/5 ROFL!

~m

9:43 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

well you are keeping us all safe - and we love you for that. and good grief - don't talk about me having 5 kids and being single.. i would be insane!!

but thanks for promoting me as a possible good mate for someone!!

YOU BE SAFE - and then we will drink a "beer" (faith's favorite word) someday when you get back..

K????

12:23 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Thanks for everything you do over there and stay safe!

2:03 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

The day that what goes on around you makes you not want to vent is the day you should stay in bed.

Be safe and smile someone somewhere loves you you might just not have met them yet.

3:35 AM  
Blogger cassy said...

Ummm...see I read what you go through and think "my life is a piece of cake compared to that".

Please be safe and thanks for what you're doing. And I agree with Holli, we all need to have a beer when you get back. For real. Come to TX, and we'll drink! ;-)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home