Monday, September 19, 2005

Trouble/Injury

Hey guys how are you... i got hurt yesterday....nothing serious, but i twisted my ankle pretty bad... i am off for a few days...guess i could use it. My crew is down for serious matience. So i guess it all worked out.....


Also against the advice of Holli, i did something that bit me in the fucking ass, and as far as women go romantically, i dont trust em, and i wont trust em!!! Heres what happened....that girl, who told me that she had this crush on me, and she "loved me soooooooooooo" did me wrong. I can say that i am one of the good guys.. I dont hit women, call em bitches or do any of that stuff..im just a good guy...flowers..candy..a good time..ya know thats just me! Well i decided to give her a chance, and she flooded my emails with the whole ive waited on this day for ages spill, and im so glad that you like me like i like you crap... In a way, it was good for me to get that off of my shoulders, but damn i shouldnt have said a thing! Heres what happened...everything was fine and dandy, and she was gonna fly to germany to see me if i could get some r&r and ya know we would go from there...jesus...no need to go into a whole spill... she is pregnant(not by me, her ex) and she still wants a relationship with me, but she cheated....................what do i do..huh...
I wanna believe that she is truly sorry for cheating after only a few days together, but i talked to ever strong super woman Holli, and i feel that she is not remorseful....what do i do....its driving me fucking crazy!!!

I need your help....please help

ttyl

4 Comments:

Blogger Haley said...

Ohh dude. That is a shitty thing. I think that you need to let this one go. If she's already..you know..doing you wrong, then it's a good thing it happened now..and not x amount of time down the road. (If I understood correctly what happened.) IF you actually emailed me I could help you out better. Now that you're injured, you have some time off..you have zero excuse. Haha.

But yes, I am really sorry that you were done wrong and I am also sorry about your ankle. I have a stupid ankle..from rolling it playing lacrosse in gym class in grade nine..haha.

Need to talk, let me know..

Haley

And if not, that's okay too.

5:33 AM  
Blogger cassy said...

I'm sorry about your ankle. Try to relax and enjoy your time off, if you can.

Now on to the girl situation....haley is right. You need to write her off. I know it might be hard, but jesus, you've got to be able to trust this chick, especially if you're living across the world from each other like you will be for however long.

If you can't trust her, all bets are off.

Just my .02. I'm here too if you want to vent. I am sure you got some excellent advice from Ms. Holli, but if you'd like another ear, email me.

Hang in there!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

I gave it to you once before.. Guys are so bad with paying attention to detail..haha
parenteau_16@hotmail.com

9:37 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

SHADY! I agree with the girls -- get rid of her. I mean, a couple of days after she professes her undying love for you, she's already screwing around? Not. Right. You deserve better. Adios, chica, is my vote.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home