Friday, September 16, 2005

Good Day



Heya guys, just being able to check in, and i am in the green zone and doing fine. We did a house search today, and i wasnt behind the .50 cal today. I was on the ground with the PJs and another guy was behind my baby. I felt kinda odd, but i was ok the house was searched and we got out of there. I will post two pics....one of our house search, and another of what happens if someone fires rpgs or some missles...i got this from a friend and its pretty cool.well see ya

P.S. I also called Holli while i had a few minutes on a phone card, but she didnt answer. I guess she was at work really hard with the boss who doesnt care about the surgery of her daughter. Maybe her boss outta come over here for a while.

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm so hacked I missed your phone call.. I was blocking the guy who decided to take up camp in the cube next to me and hack phlegm constantly all freaking day - so I had my headphones on and didn't hear my phone!!! :((((

Although I was also doing my punishment work. yay!!

Yes, let's send you-know-who to where you are.

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must have looked at your pics a thousand times. They just give me goosebumps. AF, thanks for all you do. It means so much to me to know that men (and women) risk your lives for all of us. Hugs to you.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home