Saturday, June 10, 2006

Been a long time

Hey guys how are you... It has been a long time. I was on a training out of the country. I had the opportunity to train with the Navy Seals and the Army Delta conducting the last phases of drug counter ops in South America. WOW is all i can say. Without giving too much info, i was out there for quite along time. I got the chance to be apart of seizing about 7 million dollars worth of drugs from entering the United States. It was a awesome ride. I have pics that i will get developed and put up, but it was a ride.

One of the things that i wanna talk about is the child prostitution. This is sad and ridicoulous. I did not know that child prostitution occured in so many countries and they all arent third world countries. I had the unfortunate occurance of having a young child under 13 ask me for sex for money. I was sooooo mad, yet hurt. This young girls life has been taken away. Her childhood gone. I asked her through a Army Interpretor why she was doing it, and she said it was too feed her family. I gave her 200.00 and told her that she didnt have to do anything. She ran away and told all of the other kids that were involved in that kinda stuff that i was the American who gave free money away. Kids should just be kids... They should not have to live like that. There goverments dont do a damn thing. They actually turn there heads. It is sad and sick and it would have been a end to my military career if i would have seen some old fuck picking up a kid for sex. Oh man it just boils my blood.

I came back home the other day and i saw my grandma whos birthday is tomorrow and i visited with my family and friends. My granny is a trip. At almost 80 years old and the only living child left she still is in good spirits. I hope if i make it to 80 then ill be like that

Also i was very happy that the Air Force dropped those 500lb bombs and got Al Zarqawi! It is Awesome! I hear from people in iraq that he wasnt dead and he tried to run and just died. Now his ass is wondering where the 40 virgins and the mule is. DUMMY! He killed people, beheaded them, raped women and now it is his turn to answer. I was told from a guy who went to the bomb site that he had fear in his eyes when he died. I truly believe that the guy repented for all of his sins before he died. It was that split second that may be the difference between heaven and hell for this guy. However people dont think soo. They think that i have lost my mind.. I at least hope he did. He was brainwashed however and we will never know, but for him to have fear in his eyes was a good feeling in a odd...sick...twisted..messed up kinda way.

Last but not least, i would encourage everyone to write there senators and congressmen regarding this church full of family memebers who send hate messages to military persons who come back home KIA. I better not ever seen those heartless assholes protesting at a military funeral while i am near. That is wrong immoral and they should be dealt with...

I will see you guys tomorrow...

4 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

So glad to hear you are back! I thought it must be work related since it had been a long time.

Happy Birthday to your Grandma! May she be blessed with several more happy and productive years!

11:36 AM  
Blogger cerebralmarv said...

First of all glad to see you back!
It is sadden to see underage kids who prostitute for living.No child should ever have to deal with something like this, but reality speaks otherwise =(
It makes me made seeing adult using kids to make money....!!! A WRONG WAY TOO!!

I've read the news that Al-Qaida named its new successor!!! will this thing ever end? =(

Anyways..take care out there!

1:54 AM  
Blogger Miss Sarah said...

Glad to see that you're back. Sounds like you had an interesting trip! Can't wait for the pics!!!

11:20 PM  
Blogger wegrit said...

Welcome back! I figured you were off doing something covert when you didn't post for so long.

Sounds like you had an interesting time. You feel the same way about child prostitution as I do about child armies. It's very sad, but acceptable in too many places.

As for the Fred Phelps followers, I wrote about this a couple weeks ago...check it out: http://linedrivetothecatcher.blogspot.com/2006/05/gays-and-dead-soldiers-fred-phelps.html

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home