Friday, April 07, 2006

()()()()()()()()()()

Hey guys, sorry that i have been posting alot. I have had a psycho ex blogger from back in the day filling my email with nothing but bullshit hate messages and it got to the point where i had to take it to the next level and actually act a complete ass! I mean i love women to death and i think women are the most precious gift on earth, but when i have to contact civilian law enforcement to get people to just leave me alone it just sucks.. but im glad its over. This particular person disrespected me, the blog, this country and everything. Sometimes it takes a while for people to show there true colors. This particular person took me off of there blog, and had her followers(blog groupies) follow with her, but she continues to look at my blog on a daily basis and email me with disrespectful and distasteful comments. Its sad, but people are people.

Also i had some buddies from Washington come over to the midwest and we went out tonite and had some drinks and steaks. The bill was 156 bucks!

Also i would like to say thank you bunches to Wegrit for the email that was sent. It was a sad case but true. Alot of people get out of the military after war and they dont get the treatment that they recieve for the things that they have seen or heard or witnessed in war. They keep them bottled up inside and things just go ape shit. I know vets who cant get jobs now, but have served there country and they turn to drugs and alcohol and pills. I can only hope to wegrit that this guy that she ran across gets help and he deserves it.

Other than that i have been working in the warly mornings and i have been coming home late at night. I wish that i could be around the General more and spend more time with him and it kinda sucks well..thats life


Well see ya...

P.S. To all of the shit starters who continue to read my blog and email me with dumb stuff, just stop. You have a choice..read the blog or dont read the blog. Its a choice. If you dont like it, dont read it...It makes no sense to read it and hate the blog.. Save yourself and save me some trouble...

Nite

2 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Bummer! I promise I didn't say awful things in my email! :^)

12:30 PM  
Blogger Whistler71 said...

Glad to see you are back! Sorry to hear about the bad things being sent to you, sometimes folks must have just too much time on their hands. Well and I guess a little bit of evil as well. There are a few good ones left!

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home