Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Overwhelming Support

Hey guys, I would like to thank you all for your overwhelming support with my last blog..on and off the blog. It meant alot to me.

I had the chance to meet up with some other military bloggers and i think we are gonna have some good stories and photos to share coming up real soon. We are a dedicated group of people who arent in it for movies(which will come out soon) money or fame. It is just the real life story of men, women and dogs who have been to war and how it has changed there life.

As far as work goes, it went well! I have been having fun...ive been enjoying the midwest polluted air and the crazy drivers and massive people with road rage. I also have had the chance to take the general to a military vet and he didnt like that much. That was the first time that i have seen him growl... I mean hes all bark and no bite but it was funny...

His health is good my health is good and life is great.

The "new chick" and i are going sloooooooooooooow but good at this point.

Well its 0315 so i gotta runn

3 Comments:

Blogger Whistler71 said...

I anticipate stories!! Take care of yourself and yours...

5:22 AM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

It's always good to see a new post from you, Hawk.

Looking forward to the new stories etc. and that is EXCELLENT that you are going sloooooooooooooow with the *new chick*! (You know, I can tell you that;) Lol!

7:42 AM  
Blogger wegrit said...

Ugh. Sorry I haven't called. Things have been REALLY crazy lately, but it's getting better, so I promise I'll give you a call soon.

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home