Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hey guys how are you? Life is good in Tornado Alley:? I think id rather survive a hurricane or get scared by one, rather than worry about twisters and what they could do to you. While up in the midwest, the newscaasters always talked about the possibilites. It was just a uneasy feeling. Me and the animals have been ok. They are finally adjusting to moving and being in a new place, but it will be time to shift off again and move again. I have been on the go now for over 15 days with no more than 5 hours of sleep. I am in crash mode, but i never make it there. I keep runnin but i never stop and catch my breath. Man we are making so many damn enemies in this world until it is gonna be thing in 2008 when we get a new Prez. I think that the 08 Prez is gonna be a woman and bring change, but i also think that with all of these enemies that we dont have the resources or people to police the world like we used. Sometimes i think this damn military may just be the death of me. I wont get out.. I wont leave.. Im here. Stuck running and not catchin my breath. Im not complaining, just stating a fact.

Also i would like to thank Marv, Pilot Mom and Wegrit for the kind words and emails that were sent. They are awesome. I also have a blogger who wants to make world famous cookies and ship them to the base, but the world famous recipe would be better.. Then i could make them whenever i want! J/k

Well it is late and i have to get to bed. I would post more but i just cant. I can only see how my friends blogged my every word in Iraq. This is work...

Well until i write againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

4 Comments:

Blogger wegrit said...

You have no idea how excited I am just about the idea of someone, anyone really, new in the White House. And I'm not even from here!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Whistler71 said...

I hope you find the time and peace of mine to rest, sounds like you are looong overdue. Try to keep your chin up, we all look up to you over at my house!!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Miss Sarah said...

Hey you! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. with moving it's been tough trying to get everything done. I'm trying to catch up! Hope all is well!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Awww, shucks! *blushing* Thanks for the kind words.

You do need to get some rest...I'm a mom, I can tell you that! ;)

I can't quite figure out if the lack of rest is do to the AF or some, um...erm...particular, er...female? Lol!

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home