Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wow things have changed....

So how are you guys doing... i havent posted in ages. I am back now. Hmm lets see i am blessed. I am happy to be here and my life looks pretty good! Valentines day was crappy because (we wont say her name) just bold faced lied to me about sending a gift when i didnt ask for one, and i sent her a really nice gift. So i just let that one go.. Hmm i am really starting to see what the women go through with crappy men. I mean why lie? Most people lie about something that has a meaning...but to lie for no reason! It is just stupid...

So the general is fine.. he is growing and he is a happy pup and the cat continues to let him know who is boss. I had this really cute chic from Germany find intrest in me. I LOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE German women. They are so cool. Nothing against american women, but whoo. It gives me chill bumps. I am very aprehensive about talking to a women. I was sort of withdrawn with talking to "the valentines day massacaer" but i did it anyway. I am a guy who steps out on faith and tries things. Sometimes i fall on my face, and sometimes i make it. Its all leraning lessons in life. Also i have stopped my chik fil a run! Ok im joking but hey! Still...

other than that things are good. I am gonna get back to blogging and im gonna try to work less and less. :)

well im back and i missed you guys

5 Comments:

Blogger ME said...

marv-- i think im just gonna reject em all... see wha tthey are really about first ya know...

4:19 AM  
Blogger Whistler71 said...

Hey glad you are back! I have to say that I love German women also, well not in the way you do... My future sister in law is from Germany and she's one cool girl. My boyfriend's brother scooped her up while stationed there years ago. Glad yer critters are well also. The new pup is learning quickly at my house!!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Miss Sarah said...

Glad to see that you're back!!! Sorry to hear that your Vday didn't go as planned. It's a hallmark holiday anyway. I think it's useless. :)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Sorry your Valentines Day wasn't great. We're glad you are back and posting. Scratch General's ears for me! :)

10:45 PM  
Blogger wegrit said...

I'm sorry your Valentine's day didn't go so well =( Isn't dating a pain in the ass?

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home