Sunday, December 11, 2005

100th Post and Fun In the Cold.

Well this is my 1ooth post and i cant believe it. Thats a lot of posting in such a short time. Mac who is still in iraq has helped me alot and i couldnt have done it without her. This weekend has been fun quite intresting. We went fishing, to the mall, to eat and to see horses run at this guys ranch and there was the time that we just went out and drove aimlessly around to talk about things from the world to what she wants to do with her life, to Iraq and its situation. We also talked to CAP and his kiddo too. Fishing was fun. It was at this park and well i didnt catch anything but it was fun. She told me about her friend who was getting treated bad by her bf and she "loved" him so much. WTF is up with that? There aint enough love in the world for me to let someone continue to screw me over and treat me bad. I mean once i get screwed over and realize it and reailize that someone actually was aware of there actions then i am gone. I figure that i can do bad by myself. We also went to visit some sick kids in a hospital and that was sad but rewarding. I think i will give them a christmas gift or something. They deserve it. Kids with cancer or something like that deserve to at least have a good christmas. I cant imagine being cooped up in a hospital for christmas. Today will be the day i guess that we will go to OK and explore stuff there since it isnt too far away. All in all things are great.

Oh and i would like to thank all of the ladies and gents that like to pick and make fun of some of the things that people like me are afraid of.

Also to mr. ops-out :
I just wanted you to know that Katie wouldnt be the Katie that i know if we werent playing pranks and jokes on each other. Throwing water baloons at her and popping her with towels are things that we have done to each other for quite awhile now, and if we stopped that then something would be wrong with us. We wouldnt be acting like us. For example.. earlier when i was sleeping, CAPS daughter and katie decided tht while i was sleeping that they would spray my face with whipcream. :) It was funny yummy and fun, but thats her. In retalition, CAPS daughter and i pushed her off the bed(not hard, and shes a damn marine so she is tough anyway but a girlie girl) and she laughed. We are friends first and then if something else develops then we will be friends first plus more. I value her friendship and i would never do anything to hurt her. So you and Mrs.OPS-OUT can be worry free, but thanks for the advice. Oh and by the way...everyone wants to know about you. You dont have a blog thats accessable :( and we wanna know about you. I only think that its fair for us to know about you, and im sure your life or your past is intresting and i wanna know.

catch ya guys later

1 Comments:

Blogger Whistler71 said...

I had some catching up to do here, glad to hear everything is going so well for you! I am surrounded by military people and I must say that you are truly a gentleman!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home