Thursday, September 28, 2006

I dont know where to start...its been a really long time.

Well, i dont reall know how to start. I have gotten lots of emails wondering where i am or if everything is ok and it is. It is awesome. I have a girlfriend that i care for and love very much who wants to marry me and well i have a dilemma with that. It isnt that i dont want to marry her, it is im not sure if i wanna give her the life that i live. She is ok with it and she is ok with the job and Iraq and me being gone away from her at the drop of a dime, but i dont know if it is fair.

Hmm lets see. I have been playing video games yapping on the phone a usual and being busy. My family is great and healthy and my bad ass dog is ok too. I did get a cat that died and that was pretty sad, but other than that everything is great. Well i gotta run i will blog tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

I'm so glad to see a new posting by you, even if it is dated "September." ;)

As for giving her "this" life... If she is willing to take it on, then she must be a pretty special woman. It takes a strong woman to deal with the many pressures of military life. If you believe she can then, by all means, don't let her slip away. :) You can still have a wonderful, full marriage, even through the ups and downs of military life! I know.

Happy New Year, Hawk!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home